Lawyer at the Lyon Bar
ADVISE YOU WITH PROXIMITY, STRICTNESS AND ADDED VALUE
My value proposition: advising, with pedagogy and pragmatism, in a reactive but rigorous way within the framework of a transversal approach, in perfect coordination with the skills necessary for the success of a project, thanks to a network of experts sharing, in their practices, the same human, ethical and professional values.
Languages spoken: French and English.
- Landwell & Associés, as “Manager” of the Business Law Department (1997/2004)
- Lamy Lexel, as Senior Associate of the Business Law Department (2005/2007)
- Delsol Avocats, as Of Counsel of the Corporate Law / Mergers & Acquisitions Department (2008/2014)
- Buffaud – Stephane avocats, as Partner (2014/2016)
I teach for a long time at EDARA (Law School) and Emlyon Business School in the “company law” module (“Grande Ecole” Program). I also support students of the Specialized Master named “Jurist International Manager” in the preparation of their theses and their work within the Law Clinic for the benefit of start-ups.
Areas of expertise
Sale/purchase of companies
- Pre-agreements (NDA, letter of intent, ...)
- Legal due diligence (acquisition / VDD)
- Final agreements (share / business purchase agreements) and associated deeds (asset and liability guarantee, pledge of securities, etc.)
- Legal support in the event of bank financing
Restructuring / operations on equity
- Partial transfer of business / merger / demerger (preliminary due diligences, structuring of operations and drafting of legal documentation)
- Share capital increase / reduction
- Issue of special securities (preferred shares, share purchase warrant, bonds, etc.)
Setting up of companies in partnership / Fundraising
- Structuring of the partnership project
- Customized drafting of articles of association and shareholders' agreement
- Legal support for fundraising
- GTC of sales or purchase / services provider
- Manufacturing / supply contracts
- Commercial agency / distribution contracts
- Partnership / development / service contracts, etc ...
- Commercial leases / off-plan Lease
- Short-term leases
- Precarious occupation agreement / Provision of premises agreement
Amicable settlements of conflicts between partners or in business matters
- Negotiation & drafting of settlement agreements
- Support in mediation process
Depending on the nature of the assignment, the fees are fixed as a lump sum, possibly based on an adjustable estimate (according to the terms specified in the fee agreement) or on the time spent according to the agreed hourly rate and the amount of which (excluding taxes) can vary between EUR 200 and 300. A success fee can be agreed in addition.